Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jillian Michaels Detox Water ~ I've lost 9 pounds!

I've been meaning to try this for a while. I've read and heard great reviews...
It works~!
I've lost 9 pounds in 7 days~ of course, I started walking at least 4 miles a day too...

Now, mind you, this is not a 'weight loss plan.' What it is, is a detox plan to shed some water weight quickly.

 
Recipe:

60 Ounces Purified Water 
(60 Ounces = 4 ounces shy of 2 quarts)
2 Tbsp. Cranberry Juice
2 Tbsp. Lemon
1 Bag of Dandelion Tea  
(Steep for about 15 min.)

*Some have claimed to find Dandelion Tea at Walmart on the beverage isle by the 
Crystal Light. I bought mine at our local health food store



I make mine in double batches in a 1 gallon pitcher. It lasts me for 2 days...

To double the recipe, steep 2 tea bags for 15 min. I cover mine when they're brewing, so I don't lose any of the steamy goodness...


This brand of tea is kind of like a fortune cookie. There's a different saying on every tea tab...
(Yes, I notice these kinds of things...)
(=



Add 4 Tbs. Cranberry Juice and 4 Tbsp. Lemon Juice to a 1 gallon container..


When the tea is done steeping I squeeze my tea bags, to get all I can out of them...


And pour the 2 cups of tea into the pitcher with your cranberry and lemon juice...



Now, finish filling the 1 gallon container full of water, to just below the 1 gallon mark...
Shake it up ~ put it in the fridge and it will be ice cold for your water bottle tomorrow.



How does it taste?

To me, it taste like weak ice tea with lemon in it. I've read reviews where people state it tastes bad and bitter, maybe they made it wrong?

I drink a lot of ice tea, so it's not a shock to me. I think it's refreshing. No complaints out of me...

One thing I noticed when I started drinking this, is that my craving for sugar went away immediately~!

***This is a replacement for your normal water intake.***
***THIS IS NOT a meal replacement~!***


Drink 1/2 gallon of this every day for 7 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)